Foro Oficial de la Organización

Jueces para el Caso Finismund-Westartica

Comparte
    Luis Saint Meran

Cantidad de envíos : 672

Jueces para el Caso Finismund-Westartica

Mensaje por Luis Saint Meran el Jue Ene 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Me propongo como Juez en el conflicto. Y propongo como los otros dos jueces a :

• Alex Destroy I
    • S.E.S. Constantino I de Cantábria

Que opinan? lo aceptan? estan todos a favor?
    Petrus Máximus I

Cantidad de envíos : 556

Re: Jueces para el Caso Finismund-Westartica

Mensaje por Petrus Máximus I el Jue Ene 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Luis Saint Meran escribió:Me propongo como Juez en el conflicto. Y propongo como los otros dos jueces a :

• Alex Destroy I

Estoy de acuerdo. Acepto a los Jueces Alex y Constantino en el caso contra Westáritca. Son sabios y justos.
    Petrus Máximus I

Cantidad de envíos : 556

Mensaje por Petrus Máximus I el Jue Ene 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Petrus Máximus I escribió:
    Luis Saint Meran escribió:Me propongo como Juez en el conflicto. Y propongo como los otros dos jueces a :

• Alex Destroy I

Estoy de acuerdo. Acepto a los Jueces Alex y Constantino en el caso contra Westáritca. Son sabios y justos.
    Y, claro, también acepto a Saint-Merán.
    alex destroy I
    Miembro
    Miembro

Cantidad de envíos : 534

Mensaje por alex destroy I el Jue Ene 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Agradezco ser el juez y juro que sere imparcial en todo momento

Invitado
    Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado el Jue Ene 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Por parte de S.E.S Constantino I, aradece profundamente el papel que sabios micronacionalistas, le han otorgado, como juez de tal espinoso caso, y desea, que con los parámetros de una justicia justa y equitativa, se resuelva este conflicto

Invitado
    Invitado

Westarctica Has existed since 2001.

Mensaje por Invitado el Vie Ene 23, 2009 2:29 am

We are the elder claim. In 2001 Travis McHenry our first Grand Duke Claimed Westarctica as his personal property. We have been featured in books, TV, interviews, and have had a presence in micronational affairs since 2001.

Finismund offended Westarctica by using Westarctica's name and the title Grand Duke of Westarctica. Westarctica.com ended in March of 2008. Westarctica's Ministry of the Environment www.freewebs.com/westarcticadevelopment/missionstatement.htm
    has been maintained since 2006.

The Minister of Finance runs a site where you can purchase our coins JFVcoins.com. We are very proud of the workmanship of our coins that are produced in Spain.

An explanation of our territory is located at http://www.westarctica.org/aboutus.html

If one searches the internet using the term Grand Duchy of Westarctica you will find many, many articles about our nation.

The book LONELY PLANET GUIDE TO MICRONATIONS published
    3 September 2006 features Westarctica.

I received the email including "Estimated Members of Westártica:

We believed that Westártica's Kingdom finished in March, 2008. Therefore we will stop using the adjective of "Westártica" in the man who yesterday they sent the mail."

Finismund knew we existed first and attempted to steal our territory when Westarctica.com went down. They or any related to them are not part of Westarctica. Our territory is independent and sovereign.

This is not an attack on Hispanic or Spanish micronations. Many of our members are of Spanish descent or citizenship. We defiantly resist piracy and opportunism. We will never accept any claim that would unravel or fray what we have build in these last eight years.

Sincerely,

Jon-Lawrence
    Westarctica.org
    Luis Saint Meran

Cantidad de envíos : 672

Mensaje por Luis Saint Meran el Vie Ene 23, 2009 2:57 am

Jon-Lawrence escribió:We are the elder claim. In 2001 Travis McHenry our first Grand Duke Claimed Westarctica as his personal property. We have been featured in books, TV, interviews, and have had a presence in micronational affairs since 2001.

Finismund offended Westarctica by using Westarctica's name and the title Grand Duke of Westarctica. Westarctica.com ended in March of 2008. Westarctica's Ministry of the Environment www.freewebs.com/westarcticadevelopment/missionstatement.htm
    has been maintained since 2006.

The Minister of Finance runs a site where you can purchase our coins JFVcoins.com. We are very proud of the workmanship of our coins that are produced in Spain.

An explanation of our territory is located at http://www.westarctica.org/aboutus.html

If one searches the internet using the term Grand Duchy of Westarctica you will find many, many articles about our nation.

The book LONELY PLANET GUIDE TO MICRONATIONS published
    3 September 2006 features Westarctica.

I received the email including "Estimated Members of Westártica:

We believed that Westártica's Kingdom finished in March, 2008. Therefore we will stop using the adjective of "Westártica" in the man who yesterday they sent the mail."

Finismund knew we existed first and attempted to steal our territory when Westarctica.com went down. They or any related to them are not part of Westarctica. Our territory is independent and sovereign.

This is not an attack on Hispanic or Spanish micronations. Many of our members are of Spanish descent or citizenship. We defiantly resist piracy and opportunism. We will never accept any claim that would unravel or fray what we have build in these last eight years.

Sincerely,

Jon-Lawrence
    Westarctica.org
    Hello Lord. This article is really important to the case, but the place to put the "reasons for claim" is this: http://omu-foro.forosactivos.net/case-caso-westartica-finismund-f14/step-1-exhibition-of-reasons-exposicion-de-motivos-t28.htm
    Thank you...

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Fecha y hora actual: Jue Oct 19, 2017 10:46 pm